ERP (enterprise resource planning) is an industry term for the broad set of activities supported by multi-module application software that helps a manufacturer or other business manage the important parts of its business, including product planning, parts purchasing, maintaining inventories, interacting with suppliers, providing customer service, and tracking orders.
The deployment of an ERP system can involve considerable business process analysis, employee retraining, and new work procedures.
ERP implementation may cover several areas of your organization core business such as:
• Financial, budgeting, and cash flow
• Human resources management and organization structure
• Warehouse management, and material planning
• Reduce investment in inventory
• Assets management and Increasing maintenance efficiency
• Decrease equipment breakdown and eventual production loss
• Improve deployment of productive assets and personnel
• Increase operational efficiency